Intent to package: slocate

As featured on Bugtraq and recently Freshmeat, slocate is a replacement for
locate/updatedb. It keeps track of UID's for files so that people can't see
other people's hidden stuff, while still seeing their own.

I'll have it create a diversion for /usr/bin/locate and
/etc/cron.daily/find, and create a system user for `slocate'.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to divert a config file, if not I'll have
to rethink things a little.

If by some miracle I can get this done tonight (yeah right), it'll be in
slink.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@oz.net
"Unix and C are the ultimate computer viruses" -- Richard Gabriel