yagirc trouble (Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1)

Ole J. Tetlie wrote:
> *-Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE>
> |
> | yagirc            24747  yagirc: Binary and Libs for yagirc stored in /bin and /lib [87]  (davidw@efn.org (David N. Welton))
> |
> | Davide isn't maintaining this package anymore.  Ole, are you taking
> | care of this one, too?
>
> Yelp! This bug is now closed, but I think I found another.
> Can someone try yagirc, and see if it works at all. It starts up
> for me, but I can't connect.

It crashes if there is no .yagirc directory.

After the first crash it run but wasn't able to display the icons.

Screenshot at
http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/Linux/Debian/yagirc.png

On startup I get tons of these:

Gdk-WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.