Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

*-Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE>

| yagirc            24747  yagirc: Binary and Libs for yagirc stored in /bin and /lib [87]  (davidw@efn.org (David N. Welton))
|
| Davide isn't maintaining this package anymore.  Ole, are you taking
| care of this one, too?

Yelp! This bug is now closed, but I think I found another.
Can someone try yagirc, and see if it works at all. It starts up
for me, but I can't connect.

If someone has some time to spare, I'd appreciate help on this one.

--
...Unix, MS-DOS, and MS Windows (also known as the Good, the Bad,
and the Ugly).                                       (Matt Welsh)