new package suggestions and offer to take over others

I spent some time setting up packages for 2 pieces of software i use since
I really like having all my stuff installable/uninstallable thru dpkg.
They are:

Abacus Sentry v0.61: Port Scan detector

OSF's DCE Runtime: Runtime and libs/headers for developing DCE
applications. This is based on the public domain 1.1 release that was
ported to Linux.

If there is interest in these packages I will be more than willing to
maintain them. I am also willing to maintain these packages that were
listed on the orphaned page:

debsums
chos
cfengine

Since I am actively using chos and cfengine(multi-platform) I think I
should be able to handle the packages as well as work on the debsums since
binary security is of special interest to me.

Ben Collins
UnixGroup Admin
NASA LaRC