Re: [larsbj@ifi.uio.no: Re: copyright problem]

The main difference is that LyX is THEIR code.  The problem w/ KDE is not so
much its own code, rather it links other peoples GPL app w/QT and KDE to make
Kapp.  This is the brunt of the legal issue.  The authors of app where not asked
if it was ok to link w/QT, nor was the license modified to reflect this.