Re: PROPOSAL: one debian list for all porting efforts

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> to increase communication betweenm the ports and between porters and
> non-porters, I'd propose a new list:

Much more important than a new list would be an archive reflecting
porting experiences and techniques developed during porting.

I'd be in favor of a list which focussed on this topic.

But since porting to one system generally happens completely out of
sync with porting to another system, I don't think that a list
which isn't focussed on distilling the important issues is going to
be very helpful.

--
Raul