Re: intent to remove libglide from non-free

    Roderick> RESTRICTIONS: You may not: 1. Sublicense the Materials;
    Roderick> 2. Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the
    Roderick> enclosed software; 3. Use the Materials for for any
    Roderick> platform or products other than 3Dfx products; 4. Make
    Roderick> copies of the Materials other than for back-up purposes,
    Roderick> and you may not use the back-up copies other than as a
    Roderick> replacement for the original copy.  You must include on
    Roderick> the back-up copies all copyright and other notices
    Roderick> included on the Materials; and 5. Export the Materials
    Roderick> in violation of the export control laws of the United
    Roderick> States of America and other countries.

This is *so* non-free it can't even go on our FTP site. You can't make
copies of the materials other than for back-up purposes.

We're currently violating the license if we have it on our FTP sites.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and G and the number 3.
"Mmm.. incapacitating.." -- Homer Simpson