Re: [ettrich@troll.no: Live and let live]

On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 07:50:43PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I don't want to hide this mail from you.

First it's "please take license issues to the license list" and now it's "go
away, we don't want you here"...

If I ever thought Matthias needed to be bludgeoned severely with a cluebat,
it's now.  I have little respect left for him.  Fortunately, a few of the
non-core KDE developers show more promise.  Hopefully a few of them will
continue to try and make sense out of what is otherwise a good project, with
a bad license problem.