Re: important perl5.005 issues (was Re: perl version depends)

Le Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 08:29:27AM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman écrivait:
> I think you should read the docs or follow the last couple of years of
> the perl5 development mailing list, as I have, before you suggest you
> know better than I.  From doc/perldelta.pod:

I apologise, I did not want to suggest anything like that.
You know, I'm french and my english is really not perfect so I may
have expressed things I didn't want.

And in fact, I've read the INSTALL file a couple of times but too fast
as I can see it. :-(

> So, IMNSHO, the smarter thing to do would be to not add /usr/lib/perl5
> to @INC.

Ok I agree.

Cheers,
--