Re: The freeze and IMMINENT 2.2.0p1!!

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 12:42:24PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:

> I'm not aware of any software in slink that must be updated to work with
> 2.2 properly (with the exception of pcmcia-cs); slink currently runs fine
> with 2.1.x (which I suspect quite a few developers run).

A little tiny line in netbase init.d scirpts' needs to be changed because it
reports an ugly error because of different routing code. Also,
rc.boot/0setserial needs to be modified not to do wild interrupt guessing
since it's no longer supported.

And althought I have run 2.1.x since 76 or something like that, I wouldn't
put it on slink... remember, there were steady kernel releases up to 2.0.32
and that settled until the pletora of attacks appeared (bonk, netsea, nuke
et al)

					Marcelo