Re: X window logo

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 11:16:27AM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> Whenever you start a program running under X11, the windows created
> usually have the little 'X' logo in the upper left hand corner.  If
> you are running RedHat linux however, the upper left hand corner of
> the windows contains the RedHat logo (head with a red hat).  Why can't
> it (under Debian) have the blue eyed penguin logo?

Just because Red Hat sees the need to urinate all over everything with
their logo doesn't mean we should.  Nevertheless, this kind of thing is
easily configurable with the window manager, so if you want to do it for
your own machine(s), there's nothing to stop you.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  The errors of great men are venerable
Purdue University                   |  because they are more fruitful than the