Re: X window logo

*-Kenneth Scharf <scharkalvin@yahoo.com>

| Whenever you start a program running under X11, the windows created
| usually have the little 'X' logo in the upper left hand corner.  If
| you are running RedHat linux however, the upper left hand corner of
| the windows contains the RedHat logo (head with a red hat).  Why can't
| it (under Debian) have the blue eyed penguin logo?

If I understand you correctly, this is up to each windowmanager.
Some wms can't have a penguin in the corner, but I see no
harm in changing the default for those that can. It should, however
be up to the maintainer of each wm.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to it's feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)