Re: When will the freeze happen ???

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 01:02:32PM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
> Sorry, maybe I'm deaf or blind or my mail spool went to /dev/null, but I
> never saw a concrete date for the freeze in the last months. Can somebody
> enlighten me when it will happen ?

I doubt it's your fault. I never saw it either, except that I remember a
discussion three months ago. IMO the date should be published on devel or
private about two weeks before the date.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!