Re: The freeze and IMMINENT 2.2.0p1!!

Previously warp@whitestar.soark.net wrote:
> Which is why I asked for another week to see IF we need to re-target,
> instead of asking for a re-target now..

Bogus argument. Kernels do not have a set release date, and 2.2 will take
a couple of weeks, esp. since there will probably be a couple of
pre2.2 kernels as well. 2.0.36 will very likely be finished during the
freeze and will not break any existing packages. I hope Brian will allow
that one in, especially since it includes a bunch of security fixes and
finally has working adaptec drivers.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl