Re: The freeze and IMMINENT 2.2.0p1!!

> I'm not aware of any software in slink that must be updated to work with 2.2
> properly (with the exception of pcmcia-cs); slink currently runs fine with
> 2.1.x (which I suspect quite a few developers run).

I do run 2.1.124 on my laptop and am really impressed by this
kernel. It uses less memory and runs smoother under heavy load than
any kernel I've ever used.

Moreover, it has never been so easy to configure my soundcard and IP
firewalling with ipchains is really comfortable compared to ipfwadm.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@debian.org