Intent to package: LICQ

After some discussion with the author about linking GPL code with QT,
he's agreed to use a GPL-with-QT-exception license that I sent him
instead of the original GPL, so if there are no objections, I'm going
to upload the package I built (actually, I've been creating local
.debs since 0.41) sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, I know, I'm behind on my x11iraf updates (I think there are
about three people who care :).  This only took me half an hour to put
together and test, though, plus minor correspondence time with the
author.  I've just been very busy, honest.

For anyone that cares, the actual license is:

This program is licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL, with the
exception that it may be compiled and linked with the TrollTech QT
library without implying that any of the rights or restrictions
associated with the GPL are applied to the QT library.

 Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger