Re: Freeze in 7 days??? (was Re: perl version depends)

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 05:53:19PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> 1) Don't we have to recompile all our ncurses-based apps against 4.2?

If we want all the ncurses-based apps to use the same version of ncurses,
yes. I'm not sure if we have to, though if I were the release manager, I
wouldn't release 2.1 before all ncurses-based apps used the same version.

> 2) Are we really going to freeze slink in 7 days?

Yes.

> I see that 1) and 2) don't mix very well.

That depends on what type of changes the release manager will accept into
frozen. Brian, could you please state what your plans in this regard are?

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.