Support for multiple CD's

I guess that we all have realized that slink doesn't fit on
one CD anymore.

Slink's total size for binary-i386 e.g. is 749 MB.

Thus slink has to be splitted over two official cd roms.

Currently slink doesn't contain an access method that
can handle multiple cd roms if not all cd-roms are
available at the same time.

How are we going to handle this?

I know that Heiko Schlittermann has developed a multi-cd
package that provides a new access method for dselect but
needs a patch for dpkg-scanpackages.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.