Re: Web page updated + possible bug in perl_5.005-02.1/sgmlspm_1.03ii-8

BUG DESCRIPTION _AFTER_ nano-HOWTO info.
On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 04:03:31PM -0400, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> FYI, the official Debian-Alpha port page has been updated
> (http://www.debian.org/ports/alpha).  It *should* have everything that we

nano-HOWTO updated to include everything on AlphaBIOS I've seen from
Guenther.

NON-AXP stuff follows (BUG DESCRITION):

There seems a possible problem with either perl_5.005 _or_
sgmlspm_1.03ii-8:

Symptom:

	sgmlspl uses package SGMLS. That package is located in
	/usr/lib/perl5, put there by sgmlspm. However, debiandoc2*
	fail to locate SGMLS/*, looking under other directories (i.e.
	/usr/lib/perl5/5.005, etc).

Since I do not know perl sell, I am not certain what is going on. Oh, I
rectified the problem by simply linking SGMLS into /usr/lib/perl5/5.005,
but that is hardly a solution.
--
---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.