Re: lyx?

On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 03:56:39AM +0200, Paul Seelig wrote:
> I've made by the way a quick'n'dirty updated package of the current
> lyx-0.12.1pre8 which already contains this LaTeX importing feature.
> Seems to be working very well with the LaTeX files i tried out so far:

Good to hear that. :-)

>  ftp://ietpd1.sowi.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/{binary,source}
>
> If you'd like to you could possibly use this as a base for a new lyx
> version for slink? I think it's definitely worth an update anyway.

I'm no longer responsible for lyx. I gave the package away when I changed
jobs as I simply no longer able to upload such a big package. So this should
go to the new maintainer.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!