Re: perl5.005 installation structure

On 7 Oct 1998, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
torin>
torin>Yes, sorry I'm a bit slow; I'm working on buying a house.
torin>
torin>I do usually respond quicker to stuff in my inbox than just to list
torin>stuff.

	Unacceptable! ;-)  I pulled perl 5.005 out of Incoming over 6 hrs.
ago.  (Actually, I am quite pleased to see responses so quickly :)   )

torin>/usr/lib/perl5 no longer contains *.pm files.  If you're using
torin>MakeMaker and/or pulling stuff from Config.pm, this shouldn't matter;
torin>stuff should just work.

	Just wanted to make extra-special sure before I dig into my perl
packages, some of which need help bad in any  case.

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>