Re: perl5.005 installation structure

On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 01:47:51AM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> 	Could you confirm or deny, that the /usr/lib/perl5 no longer
> contains *.pm files ? There seems to be some confusion, but on

If this is the case, then the list of packages that have to be changed
grows even larger: I suppose dpkg-perl for example installs into a
directory which is no longer searched by this version.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed