Re: what's after slink

Matthew Parry wrote:

> I like the Hitch Hikers idea:

I would like to go on record as being *strongly* opposed to the
Hitchhiker's Guide idea.  I really don't want to give the impression
that Debian is some sort of joke.  I also find it extremely unoriginal,
and rather puerile.  (I didn't even find the original all that funny,
though it had moments.)  Nearly anything else would be acceptable, but
let's show a little more maturity than this.  I suppose I should be
thankful that no one has suggested using names from Xanth or Goosebumps,
but great Ghu, surely we can do better.

I think I'd almost rather switch to Red Hat than use the "Beeblebrox"
release.  I mean, what's next?  Putting pictures of maintainer's pets on
the Debian web page?  :-)
or   cwaters@systems.DHL.COM | above, but it is too long to fit into