Re: Perl 5.005.02

Le Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 01:35:46PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> The perl package is in incoming. So here is the list of the 33 packages that

Well it doesn't work out of the box as I expected it. First the
@INC isn't correct, it doesn't contain /usr/lib/perl5. Please
Darren can you correct it ?

Nevertheless I tried to recompile my lib*perl modules and second problem
comes to me : dpkg-shlibdeps seems no to work anymore (in fact the launch
is ok but it fails to do what it should (set debian/substvars))... I'm
looking why ... maybe just a directory problem too.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël ¤ 0C4CABF1 ¤ http://www.mygale.org/~hra/