intent to package c-client-dev

This is another split from the imap package.  At the request of a user,
I'd like to make c-client.a and its header files into a package called
c-client-dev.  Like imap, it's copyright is DFSG free.

Now heres a question, this library is really only of interest to people
creating custom mail handling clients.  Do I need to make a c-client1
package containing a shared library?  Policy would seem to say yes but I
notice for instance that libinn.a in the inn-dev package doesn't have a
corresponding shared library.  So it is ok for me not to have one?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>