Re: what's after slink

On Sun, Oct 04, 1998 at 01:59:15PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, David Welton wrote:
>
> > As far as something to replace them.. hrmm.  Geography has been
> > popular lately.. cities, rivers..  Something international would be
> > good.  Lakes?  Seas?  National parks?  Drinks?:->

> how about endangered species. e.g. tigers, cheetahs, whales, microsoft, etc.

Gnome seems to be headed down this path, at least with primates.  I
think things like tigers and cheetahs are maybe more suitable for
sports cars, and not subtle enough...  Whales are kind of neat.
Debian Blue, Debian Gray, Debian Orca, Debian ummm ok, so we avoid
sperm whale, just in case anyone hasn't picked up on the series...
How about M$ execs?  Debian Balmer Debian.... I dont konw any of the
others.. Cutler?  He's the NT guy, no? Hmm maybe Ian should pick
something and we could ratify it.  Or, since we picked something from
Bruce's work, maybe something to do with Ian?  What's he like?

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org