Re: Switch to perl-5.005_02 ?

Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
> Joey Hess, in an immanent manifestation of deity, wrote:
> >Do you have any plans to offer it as something like /usr/bin/perl-t? (or
> >would modules need to be rebuilt too?)
>
> It will be available as /usr/bin/perl5.00502-thread.  I could manage the
> /usr/bin/perl-t as alternatives.  No suidperl will be offered for this.
> Any debian packages and all architecture dependent packages will have to
> be recompiled.  The 5.00502-thread will install itself under

I guess after the new version of perl is installed in slink somebody should
file bugreports against all architecture-dependent perl packages, i.e. CPAN
modules with a severity of at least important so they will be either recompiled
or removed with slink.

Btw. do we have a name for the next release yet?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.