SSH v2 license clarification

It's been pointed out to me that there has been a clarification of the SSH v2
license which now explicitly allows Educational SysAdmins to use it for free.

Of course it's licence prohibits _me_ from using it, so I cannot package it.

Personally I think we should ignore SSH v2 completely, because of it's
license, but if someone else can see value in packaging it, go ahead.

If anyone is interested, then it probably makes sense for them to take on
ssh v1 as well.  AFAICS You will need to be using it for educational purposes,
and of course you will need to be in the free world (i.e. not the US or
France), and unix security experience would probably be a prerequisite.

Cheers, Phil.