Re: Free web counter?

yes that's precisely it.  One of my long term todo items was to use gif
routines that don't use LZW compression but I didn't get around to it.

However just yesterday I was told about a serious problem with upgrading
wwwcount so i was working on it today.  I found it was actually pretty
easy to strip out the LZW bits however, Netscape (Linux/4.04) can't seem
to display the uncompressed gifs!  So I'm going to have to look into this
some more.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>