Anyone intersted in my C tool-library ?

Hello !

I have created a small C library that has functions for CGI,debugging,html,
regex and time conversion and a wrapper to use exactly the same code for
mysql,postgresql and msql databases.
It is intendet for people like me who often have to write database related
or CGI programs - which are VERY hard to debug without some neat tools.
(Of course it's LGPL and comfortable GNU autoconf/automake :-))

Since here are probably many programmers: Is there any interest in this ?

Or can you tell me where to put such a thing (something like a CPAN for C ?)
I ask because before I created this library (one year ago) I searched the
Net for a library with these tools but did not find anything.

read you,

   -christian-

P.S.: This is not direktly an "intent to package a debian package" because
      I would like to do it, but would not like to package a package which
      just rotts on the FTP server because no one wants it.
P.P.S.: C coders out there: what do you use ? Just plain ANSI C ????

--
         Linux - the choice of the GNU generation !

Christian Hammers * Oberer Heidweg 35 * D-52477 Alsdorf * Tel: 02404-25624
50 3C 52 26 3E 52 E7 20  D2 A1 F5 16 C4 C9 D4 D3  1024/925BCB55 1997/11/01