Intent to package: mda-dev and mda-modules-*

I am in the process of packaging mda-dev and mda-modules-source.  These
allow access to an mda card in a PC. (The module is under the GPL)

mda-dev is a one file (device) package: /dev/mda.  Sysadmins may wish to
modify the permissions on this device, though; should I make it a conffile
to let them do this?

(I don't want to put /dev/mda in the modules packages as you may need more
than one module package installed for different kernel versions)

 -- Christopher Reed, Selwyn College, Cambridge --
 E-Mail: cr212@cam.ac.uk  WWW: http://dura.sel.cam.ac.uk/ [~cr212/]
 r2 T1 cSEL dCS hEn/Chi A4 S+ C*$+++L/UdP W+++ y# a VTsj (Cantab) 1.0
"I let it go at Kill Devil Hill,"