gnome-games and gnome-admin

Hi,

I'd like to put gnome-games and gnome-admin up for adoption as well.

I want to reduce the number of packages that I am maintaining for
Gnome - so I can get my stuff done in approximately a day vs. two or
more days.

The gnome-games and gnome-admin packages are somewhat peripheral to
the core Gnome stuff, so they are ideal for me to pass off to other
people.  The gnome-admin package contains gxsnmp, which is a pretty
hefty and complicated app that I haven't spent enough time to figure
out.

There will likely be a gnome-games 0.30 release on Monday and a
gnome-admin 0.30 release on Wednesday.

Cheers,

 - Jim