x-chat, yagirc, httpd statistics

Anyone looked into packaging this up?  I really don't think I have the
time, even though I would love to debianize it and add a Tcl
interpreter.

Maybe if someone were to take yagirc off my hands...  Supposedly, they
will release .debs with the latest version, and then I could repackage
it, but.. barring this, I don't know if I have much time for it.

I am working  on writing an httpd stats program utilizing libpcap to
get information by sniffing packets.  It is going well, and will
probably be due for an alpha release soon.  Contact me if you are
interested in working on this (it is, of course, GPLed).

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org