Alternative Debian Logo licensing mechanism

Hi there,

why can't the Debian logo used everywhere? I'd like to see our
original unmodified logo *everywhere*! Why not?

We can protect special derivates for "Official Debian CDs", "Powered
by", "Best used with", "Runs with" and so on. The protection would
ensure that "Official Debian CDs" are met by our standards and our
customers can buy any "Official Debian CD" and know that they can an
easy to install and use GNU/Linux distribution.

What do you think?

Bye
  Christian

--