Re: lintian bug?

	I got this often, as well.  I got them to go away, but now I can't
remember how, I think I never really understood how.

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Richard Braakman wrote:

dark>Stephen Crowley wrote:
dark>> Lintian has been giving me fits lately.
dark>
dark>Good, I'm not the only one ;-)
dark>
dark>> E: kaffe1: pkg-without-shlibs-has-shlibs-control-file N:
dark>> N:   Though the package does not include any shared libraries, it does have
dark>> N:   a shlibs control file.
dark>> N:
dark>
dark>Is this the literal output?  That looks like a genuine Lintian Bug to me,
dark>since the "E:" line is not terminated by a newline.  Unfortunately I
dark>can't think of anything that could cause this.
dark>
dark>Can you file this as a bugreport to lintian, with an url for the
dark>package that shows the problem?
dark>
dark>Richard
dark>