Re: intent to package some perl/dbi/postgress stuff

    Craig> PS: we need a naming convention for dbd modules. i suggest
    Craig> "dbd-XXXX", i.e. rename the above to "dbd-mysql",
    Craig> "dbd-msql", "dbd-pg", etc.  DBD implies perl, so the
    Craig> ".*lib.*perl.*" isn't redundant.

It's already been decided that all perl module packages will
be named libpackage-subpackage-perl.

Someone who isn't familiar with Perl will have no idea what the
package "dbd-mysql" is for. But libdbd-mysql-perl makes perfect
sense on first glance.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters I and O and the number 9.
"If you turn both processors off, you will have to reboot." -- The Be Book