Re: Keyboard Policy

On Wed 23 Sep 1998, Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> After upgrading from 1.3 to 2.0 my system decided to ignore <-- in an xterm, netscape, but work on the console, emacs, etc.

... and your mailer stopped wordwrapping at around column 72 :-(

Anyway, did you reconfigure your X, or did you continue to use the
existing one?  You should enable the Xkb extensions; it took some time
before I discovered this also.

I _think_ it's the following part in my XF86Config that takes care of
this:

Section "Keyboard"
   Protocol        "Standard"
   XkbRules        "xfree86"