RE: OFFICIAL Call For Vote: Constitution - not yet
Not yet.... ignore this... I sent it to the wrong list by mistake!!!
On 19-Sep-98 Debian Voteing Secretary wrote:
> FIRST CALL FOR VOTES
> (of 2)
> Votes must be received by 23:59:59 UTC, [ !!! ] March 1994.
> This vote is being conducted by the Debian Voting Secretary. For voting
> questions only contact email@example.com. For questions about the
> issue being voted, check the list archives.
> HOW TO VOTE
> NOTE: The vote must be PGP signed with your key
> that is in the debian developers keyring.
> Send MAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Just Replying should work.
> Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
> I vote YES on constitution
> I vote NO on constitution
> You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the outcome.
> You may alos CANCEL in place of YES/NO - this will cancel your vote and it
> will not be counted at all.
> Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting program. The
> votetaker will respond to your received ballots with an acknowledgement
> by email - if you do not receive one within several days, try again.
> It's your responsibility to make sure your vote is registered correctly.
> One vote counted per person, no more than one per account. Addresses and
> votes of all voters will be published in the final voting results list.
* http://benham.net/index.html *
* -------------------- * -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- ---------------*
* Darren Benham * Version: 3.1 *
* <email@example.com> * GCS d+(-) s:+ a29 C++$ UL++>++++ P+++$ L++>++++*
* * E? W+++$ N+(-) o? K- w+++$(--) O M-- V- PS-- *
* Debian Developer * PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5 X R+ !tv b++++ DI+++ D++ *
* <firstname.lastname@example.org> * G++>G+++ e h+ r* y+ *
* -------------------- * ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ ---------------*