Re: balsa anyone?

*-Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>

| Hi,
|
| Stuart Parmenter <pavlov@innerx.net> (the author of Balsa) asked me to
| upload Balsa to Debian when he released it.  The Debian packaging is
| already done, and it is available at: http://www.balsa.net/
|
| Unfortunately, I came down with a bad cold when it was released, and I
| now I'm super busy.  I'd appreciate it if some other Debian developer
| could take it over and upload it.  (If not, I might be able to do a
| release on the weekend)

If most of the hard work is done, I could take it. If more than a small
amount of work is needed (on short term) I don't think I have the time.

Since you have done the packaging I suppose it's easy. Unless anyone
has beaten me (I won't sulk :-) I'll grab it.

--
olet@ifi.uio.no   [-: .elOle. :-]   olet@debian.org