Re: Info sucks?

If it doesen't work in emacs use a different VT and use info.
The commands are indeed very simple.

And for the shutdown I agree, but it isn't hard to find.  You have to be
blind not to see it with a little tinkering.  Beside if you had the
arrow the comes up the first time labeled "Start here" the reasoning
become "Start here to do something"

Also if info suck so bad.  Add an @IMG and make an X interface.  And
maybe you'll be put up there _almost_ with Knuth or Stallman.

Also it sounds beside your quarel with image your problem are with the
browser on with info.

Philip Thiem