Re: Info sucks?

	I have very important information to add to this weighty
discussion.

shaleh>Info sucks if you have no clue about emacs Peter.  I have a cgi called
shaleh>info2www I found in Debian.  Otherwise info is just one long spagheti
shaleh>noodle to me (-:

	Yesterday, I showed gcl to a colleague who wanted to do some lisp.
In the debian package the texi source is not there (no man page either),
just the info pages. He does not use emacs.  To the emacs-impaired, gcl
has no documentation.
	I suppose one could ask people to spend a few hours  learning to
navigate info via emacs or the stand alone browser.  I don't think this is
reasonable, however.
	I don't particularly like info, but I use it quite a bit because I
prefer to use emacs.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>