Re: Info sucks?

On Monday 14 September 1998, at 12 h 15, the keyboard of Shaleh
<shaleh@livenet.net> wrote:

> Info sucks if you have no clue about emacs Peter.  I have a cgi called
> info2www I found in Debian.  Otherwise info is just one long spagheti
> noodle to me (-:

I'm quite surprised that no one, in this very long thread, mentioned the
(IMHO) best tool to view info files. info2www is nice because you can use the
browser of your choice but I prefer:

Package: tkinfo
 TkInfo is a tk script to read GNU "info" files and display them.
 TkInfo can be used stand alone (via WISH), or embedded within an
 application to provide integrated, on-line help.