Re: Are we going with X_LOCALE or not?

On Mon, Sep 14, 1998 at 12:09:36PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 1998 at 11:35:07AM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > I'm reversing this change for the next release of xlib6g, and will continue
> > to build xlib6g without X_LOCALE for the forseeable future.
>
> Branden, do you have an ETA for that version? (I'll have to rebuild wmaker
> when that happens, and I just want to keep an eye on Incoming)

I released it yesterday, and posted to debian-changes.  I have not yet
received mail from the installer, so it should still be in master's
Incoming.

[...]
> On the issue of inter-distribution compatibility, Debian's wmaker won't run
> on RH if RH doesn't use -DX_LOCALE and viceversa. It *will* run if Debian
> doesn't use -DX_LOCALE and RH does.

Well, that's reassuring.  Thanks for doing the research on WindowMaker.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is a
Purdue University                   |  growing closer.  It beats the hell out