Re: Am I developer yet?

On Fri, Sep 11, 1998 at 03:47:18PM -0400, Ossama Othman wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry for the impatience, but it's been a while since I applied, yet I
> haven't heard anything yet.  Any idea how much longer till I hear about
> my developer status.  Thanks.

hehehe I know how ya feel :)
It can take a while (few weeks) just relax :)

I know for me it took a few weeks anyway. You will know when it happens
youll get that nice e-mail with pgp encrypted "Private"
information....

you know ive had my pgp key sice June 20, 1996 (I think...I am pulling
that date out of my ass actually...I don't have my key here at work to
look it up) and that e-mail was the ONLY e-mail I EVER got that was
encrypted.

-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"