New (but buggy) Amaya released

I've just put a new, known buggy Amaya 1.3 package in incoming.  The
new package cleans up the build process, changes to new upstream
version, and adds a "menu" entry.

The only problem that I know of is that it dies after you do a "Save
As"  (the crash occurs after the save is completed).  I don't
know if this is a lesstif issue or an amaya issue.

Their segfault handler needs to be disabled and the program needs to
be run under gdb, but I don't have the time right now.

If anyone wants to take a crack at debugging this, feel free to.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu