Re: Ratifying the constitution

Hi,
>>"Guy" == Guy Maor <maor@debian.org> writes:

 Guy> I am formally proposing version 0.8 of the constitution as given in
 >> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/debian-organisation.html>.
 Guy>  Minimum discussion period is 2 weeks.

	Hmm. Two weeks, makes it voting starts on the 25th, voting
 lasts a week, at least, and that takes us past Halloween into
 October.

	Dennis, could we have a CFV prepared to e ready to go? Do you
 need anything to set this vote up? We should have a pre announcement
 ready so that people know about and are ready for the vote (perhaps
 an pre announcement on debian-private?

	manoj

--
 The common cormorant, or shag, Lays eggs inside a paper bag; The
 reason, you will see, no doubt, Is to keep the lightning out. But