Re: libfltk != libforms was Re: Not only KDE

pgp is forced on me by Debian.  This is changing.  netscape I consider a
special case, seeing as they do support the free community.  I no longer
use ssh because I no longer need it.

The goal is a 100% free usable system.  The LyX authors are trying to
support this by allowing LyX to link to many toolkits.

--
=====
Linux, because I'd like to *get there* today