Re: Intent to package: Remembrance Agent

On Mon, Sep 07, 1998 at 02:20:27AM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	While working on my final project last thrusday I stumbled into
> "Rembrance Agent", actually it is an emacs-mode alongside some indexing
> stuff that assists the user in finding indexed papers relevant to what he is
> currently writting...
> 	Since it was an Easy Thing (tm :) I have packaged and have it ready
> to upload if theres is nothing against it... I have only one question: this
> is currently work based on AI, so I don't see where it could fit, I have set
> Section to 'misc' but I would like suggestions on this. BTW it is GPL'ed.
>
> 	Here is the control header:
>  Package: ra

	Could you please give the package a more describing name
	and description? Remember, all that one sees in a big list
	is the name and first line of description - and
	"ra - Remembrance Agent" don't tell anyone anything.

	How about
Package: remembrance-agent
	..or something like that.

--