--MARK-- each twenty minutes

        I have recently upgraded some computers (around 5 or six) to Debian
2.0, and I have
found that, in ALL of them, the syslog spits a message --MARK-- *exactly*
every
20 minutes.

See for yourself:
root@molay:/var/log$ grep MARK messages
Sep  5 00:00:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 00:20:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 00:40:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 01:00:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 01:20:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 01:40:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 02:00:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 02:20:16 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 02:40:17 molay -- MARK --
Sep  5 03:00:17 molay -- MARK --
root@molay:/var/log$

        Now my question is obvious... and just out of curiosity... where
does this come
from? I have SO many packages installed that it is not easy to track who has
changed in
order to make this (processes are also difficult to track).

        Regards

        Javi