GNUstep <-> FHS?

[ Replies to debian-policy only please ]

	I'm struggling with WindowMaker 0.19.0 and I just noticed a "minor"
(yeah, right!) change in the way it parses configuration files at the source
code level. It will search for resources like this:

here ext is something like tiff, wav, and stuff like that (if that's a
GNUstepish convention or not, I have no idea). resourcePath is a
configurable path. The $THINGS are environment variables. AppName is the
application name (WindowMaker, WMPrefs, WMSound) I have to deal with
/usr/local/GNUstep and /usr/GNUstep... where do I put those to get it to
comply with the FHS? Would /usr/share/GNUstep and /usr/local/share/GNUstep
be ok?